click to register
Singapore (SG) Pets Forums  

Go Back   Singapore (SG) Pets Forums > Singapore Dog/Cat/Rabbit/Hamster/etc Adoption. They need your love and care > Dog Adoption
Register Gallery FAQ Community Calendar

Dog Adoption wof~~~ wof wof~~~

Old 06-07-2013, 11:05 AM   #1
MarcusLim

MarcusLim neutral
Smile Mongrel Dog "Fluffy" - Needs A New Home!

Hi, I recently adopted a dog when she was 3 weeks old and I found out that my son and wife is allergic to dog. we don't have any pet in our lives and we always wanted a dog to be in our family. She is like one of us and we really regret giving away this adorable dog of ours.

She is now 10 weeks old and she had already taken her first vaccinations. she is now left with 2 more jabs to be fully vaccinated. I brought her dog food, ear cleanser, tooth paste and tooth brush, etc. she is halfed toilet trained and she already learned few basics commands like down, shhhhh, paw paw, bark, etc.

She is a really smart, cute and adorable dog and I can guarantee whoever sees her likes her a lot for sure. Here is what she says:-

"My name is Fluffy and I am adorable and cute. I do bark a lot at times due to the attention I need as a puppy. I can be train easily if you have enough patience. I'm partially toilet trained and all you have to do is to lay a piece of news paper and I will be there to pee and poo on my own. I am quite obedient and everybody sees me loves me. I cant wait to find my new owner and new home so I can play and grow with my new family. I believe its going to be a great journey and it is going to give me and my new family great memories!"

I hope the new owner of Fluffy is responsible and have some experience in having dogs. We are both excited to get her a new owner and new home.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg fluffy1.jpg (15.5 KB, 198 views)
File Type: jpg fluffy2.jpg (17.0 KB, 196 views)

MarcusLim is offline   sendpm.gif Reply With Quote

#ADS
Feature Ads
Circuit advertisement

AdverPress Cost-per-month Marketing
Join now to place your banner here with your own campaign

Feature Ads is online  

Old 06-27-2013, 10:09 AM   #2
MarcWoo

MarcWoo neutral
Default Is it HDB approved?

You Must be a registered member and logged in to view this response. To Register Please Click Here

MarcWoo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2013, 10:33 PM   #3
reneeqps

reneeqps neutral

You Must be a registered member and logged in to view this response. To Register Please Click Here

reneeqps is offline   sendpm.gif Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2013, 10:23 PM   #4
Daniel_K

Daniel_K neutral

Daniel_K is offline   sendpm.gif Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2013, 12:28 PM   #5
Qiuhua

Qiuhua neutral
Default Hi

Qiuhua is offline   sendpm.gif Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2013, 09:19 PM   #6
naomerzzz

naomerzzz neutral
Default Very interested

naomerzzz is offline   sendpm.gif Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2013, 02:39 PM   #7
xyphre1314

xyphre1314 neutral

xyphre1314 is offline   sendpm.gif Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2013, 02:41 PM   #8
xyphre1314

xyphre1314 neutral

xyphre1314 is offline   sendpm.gif Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2013, 10:48 PM   #9
blur

blur above average
Send a message via MSN to blur

blur is offline   sendpm.gif Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2013, 03:02 PM   #10
Jing Hui loves pets

Jing Hui loves pets neutral

Jing Hui loves pets is offline   sendpm.gif Reply With Quote

Tags
adobtion, dog, dogs, fluffy, fluffys, home, mongrel, puppy