click to register
Singapore (SG) Pets Forums  

Go Back   Singapore (SG) Pets Forums > Singapore Dog/Cat/Rabbit/Hamster/etc Adoption. They need your love and care > Dog Adoption
Register Gallery FAQ Community Calendar

Dog Adoption wof~~~ wof wof~~~

Old 10-28-2018, 04:07 PM   #1
Jocelynwong77

Jocelynwong77 neutral
Default Pedigree Samoyed Senior dog looking for adoption and re-home

Hello everyone. It is with a heavy heart that I have to put my (just turned) 13-year-old Samoyed, Dash, for adoption. A vet has recently checked him and has no sickness shown in his blood tests. He has also been sterilized since he was a puppy. He was imported from Australia, Perth with Papers and all vaccines, blood works and certifications.

I have to give him up due to unforeseen circumstance that I have to relocate to Hong Kong for long-term work. As I would rather not take the risk of relocating him at this age, I am really hoping to find a good family for him to live out his golden years. He has been really loved.

Dash is toilet trained and will only pee/poop during evening walks. He enjoys meeting people and very friendly to children, adults and gets along very well with other and all kinds of pets. Please do not hesitate to contact me at 90991126 if you would like to view him. Do note that he is not HDB approved, as he is a medium sized dog.

He has been groom regularly and shaved so he isnt as fluffy as the photos. My neighborhood recognized him as the tropical polar bear :’)

I would also like to screen his adopters carefully. All that I wish for is to find him a good home. Thanks all!

BEHAVIOUR and MEDICAL CONDITION
Tame and affectionate towards children, adults and all types of animals. Gets along very well with cats, birds, rabbits and other dogs. Friendly in general and sleeps most of the time, doesn't disturb anyone unless when he needs to go pee and poo or when meal times and walk time is up.

Overall in good health with no medical condition. Some heat rashes and left ear condition due to age related. Dental performed under GA when he was 2.5 years old. Whole set of teeth still intact no extraction. He needs to walk 3 times a day - morning and afternoon to pee and evening walks to poo. His belongings toys, blankets, food, shampoo included.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Dash 1.jpg (67.0 KB, 8 views)
File Type: jpg Dash.jpg (42.5 KB, 4 views)
File Type: jpg Screen Shot 2018-10-28 at 12.35.47 pm.jpg (69.7 KB, 3 views)
File Type: jpg Screen Shot 2018-10-28 at 12.36.36 pm.jpg (87.0 KB, 1 views)
File Type: jpg Screen Shot 2018-10-28 at 12.37.06 pm.jpg (95.3 KB, 3 views)

Jocelynwong77 is offline   sendpm.gif Reply With Quote

#ADS
Feature Ads
Circuit advertisement

AdverPress Cost-per-month Marketing
Join now to place your banner here with your own campaign

Feature Ads is online  

Tags
condition, due, age, adults, time, medical, pee, poo, walk, times, friendly, walks, evening, children, samoyed, blood, adoption, dash, dog, rabbits, included, dogs, birds, cats, types