click to register

PDA

View Full Version : Mia - 4 month old domestic short-haired kitten for adoption

matilda
09-29-2011, 02:57 PM
Mia is an adorable and affectionate female domestic short-haired 4-months-old kitten who was found at my block's void deck on 23rd September 2011, unresponsive and severely malnourished. No mother was in sight, and she didn't have the strength to self-feed. Mia is black and white (please see pictures) and has a soft voice.

My sis, myself and a friend brought her home to nurse, as well as to the vet's the following day. Mia is now feeding well on both wet and dry food. She was given her first dose of de-worming medicine during the vet visit. She is due for another dose plus her first vaccination in 2 weeks' time.

Mia has an inquisitive nature and enjoys exploring her surroundings. She also enjoys a game of tag with strings when she's got sufficient strength to do so. She is kept strictly in my flat. However, I'm unable to adopt her as my existing 2 cats are adverse to her living with us. She is vocal of her needs, loves being cuddled and will snuggle by your side.

To date, Mia has completed her course of medications and is successfully toilet-trained. She handles being carried very well by anyone who's willing to show her the love she needs. Sadly, my 2 existing cats (also rescued) have resolutely refused to accept her presence in the house. Hence, I'm urgently looking for a loving forever adoptive family for Mia.

Would appreciate if interested adoptive families/ individuals could contact Matilda @ 96804224 or drop me an email at matilda_chew@yahoo.com.sg to first arrange a day and time meet with Mia and better acquaint with this beautiful girl.

With much love and proper care in a good new home, Mia should have no trouble thriving and becoming a healthy adult who brings countless joy to her adoptive family. We're only sad that we're unable to keep her with us.