click to register

PDA

View Full Version : Short coat Chihuahua for ADOPTION!

Bernie
05-05-2012, 03:31 AM
A short coat female 2yrs 9mths chihuahua for adoption.
*closed

Bernie
05-05-2012, 10:54 AM
*Sterilised: YES*

tkdg3r
05-05-2012, 11:11 AM
I'm also a dog owner and I understand the amount of money that can be spent throughout a dog's lifetime. But unless the dog was a stray and the money was used to cover medical bills (in which case, a scanned copy of the receipt is to be uploaded as evidence), no one forced your friend to get the dog, no one forced her to spend money hence no one should have to compensate your friend for a decision that she made to give up the dog. It's like saying once a guy and girl breaks up they ought to compensate each other with a token sum to cover all the Expenses spent on each other.

In any case, in this forum the rule is no adoption fees. No exceptions other than for strays. Kindly ask your friend to reconsider the fee. I will leave this thread open for a day afterwhich if no updates is made I will have to edit and close it. Thanks and have a good day.

Bernie
05-05-2012, 01:56 PM
That adoption fee is just to cover for her sterilization and microchip with vaccination that was done in 1st Feb this year....she have all e cert and receipt. I tried to upload,but i couldn't..she earn nothing from it.

tkdg3r
05-05-2012, 02:03 PM
Email me the certs and receipts tkdg3r@hotmail.com

Bernie
05-05-2012, 02:18 PM
I took photo from my hp...trying to email u,but can't send..dunno y.