click to register

PDA

View Full Version : want to adopt a Pembroke Welsh Corgi Pups

caramelcorn0773
08-28-2012, 06:31 PM
i would like to adopt a Pembroke Welsh Corgi Pups (male) or a toy poodle (male)
please contact me via f20080773@hotmail.com or sms me via 8168 5948

would like to get it for my wife as she is a dog lover.

tkdg3r
08-28-2012, 06:43 PM
You sound like a nice guy but is your wife aware that you are intending to get her a pet? It's a huge responsibility and of course im in no way implying that your wife isn't a responsible person but sometimes not all pet lovers intend to actually take on a pet.

I like rabbits and hope to keep one in the future. Every time i pass a pet shop i look at all the bunnies and point them out to my boyfriend and say things like arent they cute and how id love to have one. But that doesn't mean I want one right now (im not ready!) and I'd be horrified if someone got me one without my prior knowledge.

caramelcorn0773
08-28-2012, 07:01 PM
You sound like a nice guy but is your wife aware that you are intending to get her a pet? It's a huge responsibility and of course im in no way implying that your wife isn't a responsible person but sometimes not all pet lovers intend to actually take on a pet.

I like rabbits and hope to keep one in the future. Every time i pass a pet shop i look at all the bunnies and point them out to my boyfriend and say things like arent they cute and how id love to have one. But that doesn't mean I want one right now (im not ready!) and I'd be horrified if someone got me one without my prior knowledge.

hi. thanks for the replies, really appreciated. i have told her about it, she is fine with it, since she's always at home. and we have decided to adopt either a corgi or a toy poodle is fine with us. I have read up about buying pup and adopting pup. Adopting has got more benefits than buying a pup