click to register

PDA

View Full Version : Wanted: Willing to adopt Siberian Husky

Juniorbean
01-08-2013, 12:15 PM
Hi,

Guys, do keep a look out if anyone that are unable to take care or are adopting out their husky do let me know.willing to adopt any of it. A Siberian husky lover since young and it's always a dream to have them as been part of the family. Currently living in hdb but I would not neglect any per just bcos of Ava does not approve big dog like them, they deserve to be love by human that appreciate them, care them, love them but not those that live in big house and adopt or buy them just to show off bcos they look "cool" and currently living with a female japanese spitz in my house. Can contact me @ Junior-bean@hotmail.com / SMS 98596874. Thanks you! ;3

<3

tkdg3r
01-08-2013, 03:16 PM
To be frank as someone who has done fostering and rehoming before I would not be comfortable sending a husky to anyone who stays in hdb. Not because of discrimination to hdb owners I stay in a small place too and don't believe in any correlation between the level of care and the space a person stays in.

But it does pose a danger to the husky if there are neighbors who complain and hdb comes knocking at your door. In a block with at least a hundred ppl all it takes is one person hell bent on giving you trouble and that's it. Plus you already have a first dog which makes the situation even riskier because hdb only allows 1 dog. In the event where hdb gives you an ultimatum to remove the husky within 2 weeks what's going to happen to the husky?

If you have a family member who lives in a condo/landed property where you can license the husky to at least that would make things much safer and rehomers can have a level of confidence to consider you for adoption.