click to register

PDA

View Full Version : A family of 6 want to adopt kittens 6-12 mths old!!

Katycat
09-28-2013, 10:02 AM
:hurt::hurt:

Hi! Anyone who have kittens for free adoption pls reply me in this thread or u could email me @ katycats@hotmail.co.uk.
Please give me good news soon. I've been looking all over the internet and I've contacted so many fosterers. And while they all asks me so many questions, I tolerated and answered them all and in the end they say they say they have already given the kittens to other people. My parents are conservative and if the fosterer asks too many questions and asks for too much fee then bye bye to that. :-/ you see I need a kitten asap.
pls dont awoke anymore questions. :*) I will answer most of them right now. I've spent most of my allowance. I've already bought a bed, feeding bowls, even a double storey scratching cum toy post. I havs the litter tray also. I even have bought the cage to bring over to your house to house the kittens. And of course I HAVE. Alr MESED UP MY HOUSE!! For goodness sake, I wouldn't want a cat if I hadn't done up my house for it! Some fosterers are so dumb -:)
And of course I know that once your kitten has reached 6mths, we 'll have to sent it for sterilisation! :-# pls dont explain that again.
Oh ya and Did I mention I have cat experience. :-/ I once had a cat. She is a Persian. And she stayed with us fir almost 12 yrs. She passed on up to the heavens she went. It's sad. Now my siblings and I have been pestering our parents for a new one. Come on. There are six person to take care and love the kittens. :'( pls reply us soon. Im dying inside.

PHEW! Yeah so. B-) if u do have any kittens to let me adopt pls tell me. Hurry or we 'll due of lack of cuteness and activity in our house. <3