click to register

PDA

View Full Version : 2 baby holland loop

patrickchng
01-18-2014, 03:25 AM
Good day everyone . I just had 2 baby holland loop into my house. There's a few problem I have encounter and hope that bro and sis here can en light me as I'm new to having pets . When I first brought them home I bought a cage for them. As weeks pass I decided to build a playpen for them instead and I bought fence normally used for dogs . So the problem I'm facing is they sometime will miscue and poop on floor. While they move around they will kick their poop out of the fence and my parents and me will step on their poop sometime. Is there a solution ?? And I bought a hay ball to feed them hay. So everyday I will top up the hay. As I place my hay ball hooked up on top of my litter box. Most of the time the hay will all dropped into the litter box and I'm wasting a lot of hay. Hope bro and sis can help me out here thanks !

freeze85
04-04-2014, 09:37 AM
Hi,

firstly u must understand that u can litter trained bunnies but it is not 100%. As they can have up to a few hundred poops a day, it is hard to ensure all goes into the pee tray. But for urine, definitely can train.

Also, hay ball is not good. Does not allow bunny to eat at easy. Suggest u put your pee tray n hay tray together. Wat I do is i make a big litter tray (DIY) and also a hay tray. I then place my hay tray on top of the litter tray. As bunnies love to poop and eat hay at the same time, I can ensure that they will eat and do their business at the same time where I want them to.....