click to register

PDA

View Full Version : Need a dog as companion and friend (HDB APPROVED)

jaykayzhang
05-21-2011, 01:49 AM
hello all,

First of all, thanks for reading up this post.

I've always been staying with my aunt and maternal grandfather since young, and recently my grandfather passed on due to old age.

My aunt is 55, this year and had been single till now, no kids or soulmate, she holds the role and responsiblities to take care of my grandfather, right now, i realised that she's lonely most of the time, and this worries me, i'm in the NS now and only going to ORD by august this year, so i wish to get her a pet to kill the boredom and accompany her. Yes, i'm a first timer, but i've been reading up on dogs caretaking for months now and am confident to be able to take great care of dogs.

I'm posting here in regards to adopt a HDB approved dog, Preferably a maltese or Mini Schnauzer or any breed that doesn't really required big run about area or too sporty, cause the exercise will only be done with me as my aunt is quite old (: Please text me at 93280073 if you have a dog for me to adopt. Buying is way out of question as it's really expensive and i've been saving for pet food. So please please, pretty please let me know if you willing to allow me to adopt your dog/puppies. Will be glad and willing to let you visit it too <3

ruu
05-21-2011, 02:08 AM
i suggest that you can you should not look for a hyper active breed as it will be tiring to handle it. they also require alot care. good luck in finding it. if age is not a matter, i believe you can find it soon.

jaykayzhang
05-21-2011, 03:48 AM
Well, yup. I don't think she could handle a Jack Russell, anyway I also don't really want a too old dog neither a very young one, prefer ard 7 months and up but below 4yrs, is it easy to find? Well, if you got lobbing, do let me know, thanks in advance.

ruu
05-21-2011, 12:47 PM
http://sgpetslover.com/forums/blogs/sunshine03/19-5-yr-old-silky-terrier-adoption.html

tkdg3r
05-21-2011, 06:17 PM
http://www.doggiesite.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=68027&highlight=

Female Shihtzu for adoption:
A female shintzu, 1 yr plus for adoptn. No fees. Owner cant keep her. Intelligent,friendly. Any gd adopters, pls contact lillian mob +6592204852.

jaykayzhang
07-17-2011, 11:39 AM
, i've yet found a dog yet. Anyone with any puppies to allow me to adopt?