click to register
Singapore (SG) Pets Forums  

Go Back   Singapore (SG) Pets Forums > Singapore Dog/Cat/Rabbit/Hamster/etc Adoption. They need your love and care > Dog Adoption
Register Gallery FAQ Community Calendar

Dog Adoption wof~~~ wof wof~~~

Old 11-29-2013, 12:58 AM   #1
skyseah

skyseah neutral
Default My Jack Russell need a home for 3 Years !!! T.T

Hi,

Please hear my story, and sorry for my bad English.

I am a normal executive earning $2,000 a month. I have 6 family members staying under one roof, which is my brother house. Things had been from bad to worst for the pass 5 Years. Till now my brother HDB are being force to sell it in the market or will be collected back to the HDB. I know everyone have their story. I am not here to say about what is happening in my family, but I AM SEEKING FOR HELP!!

4 Years ago, my Jack Russell (Ton Ton), came to our family when he is only 2 weeks old, he was brought back by Dad, the reason he brought Ton Ton back is to make my younger sister happy. But no one know how to take care of a 2 weeks old Jack Russell, in the first place it shouldn't even left his mom. And during that time I had under go a surgery on my knee, I am unable to move around without my crutches for 3 months. But this is not a excuse for not taking care of the dog. The very first day it came, we try to feed him but he doesn't eat. we try for hours and it is still not working, And my family start to back up, but me and my gf didn't give up, we keep trying to it start to drink its milk, and even till months later when start to learn to walk. When he know it how to walk, he keep sticking towards me whenever I release him at the house for him to run a round. He is very barky, even till now. I have bought a bark collar and make him wear because he always bark when there is people walking pass my house. And his barking is very loud and this irritate my Dad and he wanted to throw him away. We get into a fight about this. And that is the reason why I buy the bark collar. I still can remember, that was during his 8 months old, and I wear it on him. And start to bark and the collar electric him, he was terrify and cry and barking louder and louder course of his fear. I hug him close and hold his mouth and tell him not to bark anymore, and he start to understand. The bark collar became a command when he wears it, he normally won't bark unless they is unknow people coming to the house.

And when he is growing up, he is becoming playful and naughty, he run around bite everything and pee everywhere. I do not know how to train a dog, I don't like to hit my dog (unless he really do something wrong and is those kind of serious things). I know I shouldn't pamper a Jack Russell as it is hard to train them and course of their hyperactive. But thinking of taking care of it since he was a baby, is really hard to hit him or force him to do things that he don't know is wrong, coz for me, he pee i clean, just like this, easy. But this irritate my Dad again, and so I have to cage him up even till now, so my Jack Russell won't go around to pee.

This is my Jack Russell, he is playful, he always bark, he pee everywhere. But I still love him.

But NOW, due to my family, we got no place to stay. I am serious that my family will be separating into groups going different area to find a place to stay, by renting a room or staying at friends place. As for me, I am going to my gf sister place, but her sister has a 2 Year Old child. The sister is worrying of my dog fur and the smell that will affect their house and kid and so they are not letting us bringing our dog there if we wanted to stay there. what can I choose to do as I have no friends or relatives that can help.

Maybe you will say I should be able to get a place from the open market where the owners allow dogs, but as I mention earlier, I am only earning $2k of basic a month. And I am in debt with 3 banks because of my family. I am not angry with them, as they still provide me a shelter till now. As family are suppose to help each other. And I am also paying to her sister for rental, it is cheaper than the market rate but what to do. Die Die must give even though it was beyond our estimation.

You all may wonder what my gf is doing, she is still studying and doing Part Time job. And we both really don't want to let go our dog.

So I am asking dog lovers with great patient to look after my dog for 3-4 Years, we will be visiting him every weekends Saturday and Sunday without fail if you allow, we can provide his monthly dog food and we can go bath and clean his cage during the weekends also. We do not want him to think that we abandon him, but it is really out of my control.

I am looking at after chinese new year for him to start to adapt to the new place. As now my family are still waiting for buyer to buy the house.

Please contact me if you are able to help or if you know that your friends are able to help, 9066 9779, Sky Seah.

Thanks for taking your time to read.

skyseah is offline   sendpm.gif Reply With Quote

#ADS
Feature Ads
Circuit advertisement

AdverPress Cost-per-month Marketing
Join now to place your banner here with your own campaign

Feature Ads is online  

Tags
home, jack, russell, years