click to register
Singapore (SG) Pets Forums  

Go Back   Singapore (SG) Pets Forums > Pet Coffeeshop. order your drink now and chat about pet matter. teh O or lemon tea? > Dog forum
Register Gallery FAQ Community Calendar

Dog forum All type of breed dog to discuss here

Old 10-13-2018, 02:43 PM   #1
yunglica

yunglica neutral
Exclamation Foster Care

Dear all,

I am currently having a term break after my examinations and i will be very free till next month. (Actually, to be frank here even without the holidays, I only have school for 3 hours & always go home right after that so i have a lot of free time therefore i would love to spend ample time with pets) I am currently doing my diploma in a private school if you are wondering.

Recently not so long ago, i lost my beautiful beloved Chihuahua due to her kidney issues & low levels of white blood cells & old age. I got her since i was a little child. Before her, i had a labradoodle, i adopted him because his owners would let him roam free arnd the neighbourhood while they’re working and i feel it is dangerous for him to be roaming around without supervision so my parents & i decided to take him in.

just fyi, both my parents own dogs back in their younger days. (if it concerns you what breeds they are, they own a french bulldog, a pug, a mini pinscher & a dalmatian) We are a family of dog/animal lovers therefore you can say we are actually experienced. I have lived with dogs my whole entire life. I can’t get over the fact that i have no one to play with anymore, even to talk to and the absence of her barking when i reach home without her greeting me is really really saddening and lonely for me. It has come to a point that everyday without fail i would watch videos of dogs & even look up for dogs that needs a foster home. Thus, i have decided to lend a helping hand for owners who need someone experienced to take care of their pet while they’re away or whatsoever reasons.

Therefore, i am glad that i came across this site to share with you my case and I am doing this out of sincerity and my HUGE love for animals. Please do whatsapp me @ 87146364 for more details & enquiries.

(( I take in all kinds of small animals & HDB approved dogs. Just have to provide me with the food they require or (if any) medications etc and give details *if u’re wondering why i take in small animals too, that’s because i used to own hamsters too, my home used to be like a pet zoo*))

Last edited by yunglica; 10-14-2018 at 11:49 AM.
yunglica is offline   sendpm.gif Reply With Quote

#ADS
Feature Ads
Circuit advertisement

AdverPress Cost-per-month Marketing
Join now to place your banner here with your own campaign

Feature Ads is online  

Tags
dogs, home, love, animals, free, pet, wondering, details, decided, they’re, owners, experienced, parents, sincerity, school, pets, time, foster, everyday, watch, fail, lonely, videos, helping, hand